I am so happy to share with you my inaugural edition of my bimonthly Newsletter: The Fournier Formula – Simple Strategies for Living a Life that Makes your Heart Sing!
In this newsletter I’ll be sharing practices, techniques, and insights that have helped me to create a life that I absolutely love living. These will be based on my years of experience and ‘ahas’ from 24 years in the US Army, 20 years in the personal growth arena, my years and …my experience as a multi-business owner and as a leader in the corporate world, and my 6 decades of life experience.
Successful People Have A Vision
When you have a sense of your own identity and a vision of where you want to go in life, you then have the basis for reaching out to the world and going after your dreams for a better life. -Stedman Graham
Do You Have a Vision For Your Life?
The foundational key to living a life that makes your heart sing starts with a vision – a blueprint of where you are going. I work with so many clients who are high achievers, have a ton of accomplishments and yet are still unfulfilled. Why is that? Several reasons, though most of them stem from a core operating system that we actually installed when we were very young: I’ve got to do what is expected (from others – Mom, Dad, boss, etc) so that I can get love and approval.
The bottom line is that you determine and decide the direction of your life and the fulfillment you draw from your life. And most people spend more time planning a wedding or a vacation than they do the direction and vision for their life!
If you are breathing, then you will create a life, moment by moment, day by day, year by year. Is the life you are creating driven by your vision or by your conditions? Let me break it down for you:
- A vision driven life is created with your vision (Duh!). What makes your heart sing? What pulls you forth and gives you energy? A vision driven life feels expansive and is built around what you want to do and who you want to be. A vision driven life is full of and driven by possibility! Vision is a high vibration and therefore attracts opportunities that are also high frequency.
- A condition driven life is one of contraction and feels restrictive. It is based on your circumstances, what you have accomplished up until now. It is limited to the current conditions of your life. This comes from a low vibration (worry, fear, lack, anxiety) and attracts opportunities that match the low vibration.
So go ahead and create (or update) your life vision. Allow yourself to fully dream! After all, you get this one opportunity – so make it worth living! As you design your life vision remember to include these 4 areas: health and well-being (including mental), vocation/career, family & relationships, and time and money freedom.
And it’s never a matter or whether you are ‘good enough’ for your dream – is your dream worthy of you???
Here’s a simple test to know if your vision is worthy of your soul force:
- Does it make you come alive? (Does it make your heart sing?)
- Is it in alignment with your core values?
- Will it require you to grow?
- Will it require help from a Higher Source?
- Does it have good in it for others?
Decide today to live a vision driven life by your design!
You are so worth it!